Enabling Renewables to Power the World
Affordably, Reliably and Resiliently
“All the batteries we make now can ONLY store 10 minutes of the world’s electricity needs, we need a breakthrough here, something that is going to be a factor of a HUNDRED better than what we have today”
Introduction to Storelectric CAES
“There’s a Fortune to Be Made”
The Importance of Storing Energy
A next generation smart grid without energy storage is like a computer without a hard-drive.
Decarbonising electricity is the “single most important thing we must do to avoid a climate disaster.
Our Latest News
News, Blogs and Special Promotions linked to the book
1. Impact initiative of the year: Europe
2. Webinar on Regulatory Requirements
3. Analysis of FES 2021
4. National Digitalisation Strategy
Summary of Findings The National Grid Future Energy Scenarios 2021 (NG’s FES 2021) is a small step forward on their 2020 document. It contains broader, for example considering aviation, shipping and railways (albeit only in terms of emissions, not energy consumption)....
1. A torrent of consultations
2. Smart Systems and Flexibility Plan
3. Facilitating the deployment of large-scale and long-duration electricity storage
4. Early Competition
5. Offshore Energy Networks